How to Apply
The Zumunta Association USA, Inc is seeking qualified Northern States indigenes who are interested in pursuing a baccalaureate (bachelor’s) degree or its equivalent in selected areas of education in Nigerian colleges or universities.
Eligibility: Must be from one of the Nineteen Northern States and Federal Capital Territory.:Selection Criteria:
1. Letter of admission into a degree program offered by any Nigerian university recognized by the National University Commission (NUC)
2. JAMB (or its equivalent) result with a passing grade or WAEC (or its equivalent) or Internal University and College exams
3. Financial need: Applicant must show evidence of financial need through lack of public support (scholarship) or annual family income or any other appropriate document.
4. Application Form: must be completed. (Application Form IS FREE. Zumunta does not charge fees for application form).
5. A short essay of two pages on the “Importance of area of study to Northern Nigeria.”
Method of Application: Two ways to send your completed application form.
a. By mail: Download the application form from Zumunta Website. Completed application form with all required documents should be sent to:
Secretary, Zumunta National Scholarship
12195 Osage St. NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55448, U.S.A.
Dr. Martin Shinkut
Chairman, Zumunta National Scholarship Program
3545 Gettysburg Place
Jefferson City, MO 65109, USA
b. Electronically: Go to Zumunta website (www.zumunta.org), complete an application form and email it including all attached documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must send required documents (as outlined in the selection criteria) no later than June 30, 2019 for your application to be considered.